Java Developer/ Integration Tester
Missions et tâches
The Java Developer/Integration Tester performs a wide range of duties:
- The candidate shall participate in the software components testing, covering unit testing and integration testing activities. This consists in developing code in order to test a widely distributed and highly scalable application.
- Due to the nature of the application, the person should put in place automation mechanisms to run regression tests on a daily basis to report issues as soon as possible post code check-in.
- S/he shall maintain program libraries and their technical documentation.
- S/he should understand the architecture and design of the solution to derive the test design and white box testing approach.
- Since the application will support high number of customers, it needs high resilience, availability, and security. The person will help to define system test specifications. Also, s/he will define, code and run tests for these non-functional requirements.
- The candidate shall prepare and give presentations for internal purposes, write system documentation and operating procedures, when required.
The ideal candidate will be expected to possess the following:
- University degree in Information Technology;
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in IT after the completion of studies;
- 3-5 years of experience in Java programming (up to Java 8);
- Experience in the development of web applications in either one or both the Spring and Java EE ecosystems;
- Experience in distributed application frameworks: Apache Kafka, Zookeeper;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software testing including automated testing of applications (Robot framework), unit test, integration testing;
- Proven track record in managing UAT, writing Test Reports, creating Test Plans, as well as, defining Test Cases, Test Scripts and Test Ware;
- Good exposure to OS platforms: Windows, Linux (Redhat);
- Solid experience (more than 5 years) in using Jenkins, GIT, Maevan, Jira, Docker, Kibana;
- Extensive working knowledge in DB like Elastic Search, Oracle, JDBC, H2, JPA;
- Understanding of the Agile Software Development methodology;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Good team spirit and able to work in an international and multi-cultural environment.