Junior Business Analyst
Missions et tâches
In this role, you will work on a variety of projects exclusively for the European Institutions (DG’s and Agencies). The project content will vary per DG or agency, and you will be coached by our Senior Expert Consultants.
In this role, your responsibilities will include amongst others;
- A Master degree in a relevant domain is needed (International Relations, Sciences Politiques)
- First experience as a Blue Book Trainee in one of the European Institutions;
- A first experience in a program such as ISA² is a strong asset;
- Very good English communication (oral/written) skills with knowledge of French or German;
- Professional communication and presentation skills ;
- Strong stakeholder management skills ;
- Flexible and ambitious mind set.
- At Trasys International you will work at the challenging pace of the consulting world and in an international context, coached by renowned experts;
- Because work is part of life, we try to create a pleasant environment where you can focus yourself on your projects, but also enjoy a healthy life-work balance;
- At Trasys, you learn every day because you are motivated to share your knowledge with other specialists and to acquire new skills from your colleagues;
- Next to a permanent contract with a stable, growing employer we offer you an attractive salary combined with various extra-legal advantages (company car, meal vouchers,…)