Partner business manager
Missions et tâches
The partner Relationship manager has as a main responsibility to create a corporate wide relationship with our partners and distributors, both strategic as new. Assessing their services and portfolio on one hand and deciding when to engage which department of the company throughout the lifecycle of the relationship on the other. Resulting in a more disciplined and systematic interaction with NRB partners and distributors with the goal to expand business opportunities and unlock savings through optimization of processes.
- Understand intricacies of each strategic partner and distributor to start leveraging their partner program and fit it into the NRB organisation.
- Transversal ownership and facilitator of the partner relationships throughout the company: Legal, Procurement, Sales & Marketing, Delivery (engineering, technology and operations).
- Leverage partner relationships throughout the whole of the NRB group to leverage the group synergies to expand partnerships.
- Create a governance process around partnership including partnership roadmaps, on boarding process of new partners and evaluation of partnerships based on transversal input including financial, technology and sales.
- Taking an active part in facilitating partner follow up meetings with NRB including Enterprise wide kick off meetings, departmental follow up and reporting to the CTO with key initiatives and financials
- Master’s degree - 5 to 10 year’s experience.
- General knowledge of the NRB group portfolio and teams behind it
- General experience in partner relationship management preferably with IBM, VMware, Microsoft, SAP, CISCO and Dell EMC as the big six of NRB
- Notions of sales, marketing, legal and finance processes
- Very good interpersonal skills with extravert personality.
- Excellent knowledge of the national language(s) and English.