Solution Design Architect
Mission & duties
You will be part of the "Solution Design, Security & Architecture" service, which is the development engine behind the activities of the Infrastructure Services division. Its contribution is principally to be found in the contractual context of our commitments in the field of traditional outsourcing, as well as in the positioning of our various Cloud solutions for our prospects. In this context, your responsibilities are to:
- Be responsible for the entire concept of the design solution by including the business imperatives to best advantage and contributing a real, creative vision that looks to the future;
- Take part with the Sales entities in producing offers based on the technical specialisations in order to offer innovative architectures and a detailed analysis of the solution;
- Collaborate with the technical teams and the suppliers in producing business cases for the development of our services;
- Produce ad-hoc technical documentation and offer an attractive portfolio of solutions to the Sales entities;
- Provide for the technical responsibility of an offer in the Bid Management process;
- Take part in defining the needs of the customer in order to suggest technological developments.
- Preferably bachelor degree level or equivalent experience ;
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position ;
- Very good leadership, both formal and informal, knowing how to take centre-stage in the situations you encounter, good balance between operational, tactical and strategic activities;
- Knowing how to construct a complete technical/ICT solution (from A to Z), wide knowledge of ICT infrastructure, financial engineering, modelling costs, business plans, and the market as a whole ;
- Excellent aptitudes for communication (written and verbal) and analysis, team spirit, passionate, visionary, proactive, creative, autonomous, easily adaptable to change and able to play a transversal role ;
- Any additional element (certificates, experience, etc.) would be a real asset ;
- Verbal and written proficiency in French. Operational level in Dutch and/or in English.
What do we offer?
- Next to a stable and growing employer we offer you an attractive salary combined with various extra-legal advantages (company car, meal vouchers, insurance package, etc.).
- Because work is part of life, we try to create a pleasant environment where you can focus yourself on your projects, but also have fun with colleagues.
- At NRB, you learn every day because you are motivated to share your knowledge with other specialists and to acquire new skills from your colleagues
- A position in a team with challenging objectives and a nice work atmosphere.
More detailed information may be obtained at the time of your interview.