Talent Acquisition Specialist
Missions et tâches
As a Talent Acquisition Consultant you will partner with the Account Managers to anticipate and meet the staffing needs of our customers within the International Organisation sectors in Europe, with a focus on Brussels. You will be a true contributor to the growth of the company by providing highly qualified IT consultants (employee or freelance), in a short time frame, for a set of Time and Material framework contracts or for ad-hoc requests. You will thrive on creating an outstanding candidate experience and client satisfaction to ensure a successful long-term relation. Principally, you will:
- Develop creative sourcing strategies to build high quality active and passive candidate pipelines;
- Identify, screen and source highly qualified IT consultants and follow the full life-cycle of the recruitment process to ensure a smooth hiring process;
- Develop strong relationships with the Delivery Executives, Account Managers, Contracting and HR teams in order to maximize the effectiveness of the recruiting process;
- Actively participate in staffing related activities and engage in HR cross functional projects.
- University or bachelor degree (Human Resources, Psychology…)
- Minimum 3 years of full life-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced IT (consulting, development, infra…) environment;
- Ability to prioritize and complete a high volume of searches and projects autonomously;
- Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills and customer-centric professional experience;
- Experience managing applicant tracking systems and sourcing tools (LinkedIn, various job boards, etc.).
- Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office and knowledge of data mining, internet research and social media tools;
- Fluency in French and English is a must, Dutch will be an advantage;
- Knowledge or an existing network within the international organizations will be a distinct advantage.
As a main service provider with more than 2000 people, NRB is in the top three of the IT sector in Belgium.
In our recruitment team, you will collaborate with 7 enthusiastics and professionals colleagues within the HR team.
In addition, we offer an attractive, performance-led remuneration package and the opportunity to tackle the task with above-average development opportunities and long-term perspectives in an innovative environment. In the team, everyone can benefit a training time per year get familiar with a new technology or try out a new idea.