BI - ETL Developer
Mission and tasks
- Data process flow design & development (ETL);
- Defining and implementing Data Capture processes from various sources and formats;
- Design of data integration solutions:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the source systems and data models
- data profiling
- end-to-end design of the production process to extract, transform and load the data
- be involved in requirements gathering
- collaborating with front end team
- constructing, unit testing and automating the extract, transformation and loading process
- Support development of the logical data model;
- Physical data model design, development & implementation;
- Provision of clear & concise technical documentation.
The ideal candidate will be expected to possess the following:
- At least 5 years of proven experience and solid knowledge in the area of data warehouses;
- The majority of the core systems in the project are implemented using Oracle products (Databases & ETL), therefore practical and proven experience in the design of Oracle solutions is necessary.
- Hands on experience of designing, developing & implementing ETL processes using industry-standard ETL tools;
- Building/tuning procedures with PL/SQL;
- Practical knowledge and experience of Data Analysis and Data Profiling;
- Practical experience of Data Modelling (logical and physical);
- Understanding of the Agile Software Development methodology;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Good Team spirit and able to work in an international and multi-cultural environment.
As an employee you receive the opportunity to work in a multi-disciplinary and international environment.
Next to a stable, growing employer we offer you an attractive salary combined with various extra advantages
- Because work is part of life, we try to create a pleasant environment where you can focus yourself on your projects, but also have fun with colleagues.
- At Trasys Greece, part of NRB Group, you learn every day because you are motivated to share your knowledge with other specialists and to acquire new skills from your colleagues.
- More detailed information may be obtained at the time of your interview.
Freelancers are also welcome for this vacancy.