Mission and tasks
This position is for a large project implementing wide requirements and business processes in the scientific and regulation area.
The ideal candidate will be expected to possess the following:
- University degree in Information Technology
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in IT after the completion of studies
- Experience in front end RIA applications
- Experience with MV-* architectural patterns for single page browser applications
- Experience in an elaborate framework like AngularJS, EmberJS, KnockoutJS, etc. is a MUST
- Understanding of concepts like 2 way data binding, dirty checking, client templating, dependency injection.
- Experience with build systems for client applications e.g. Gulp or Grunt or Webpack.
- Experience with client test frameworks, unit or integration, e.g. Karma or Jasmine or Protractor.
- Ability to author a design using latest techniques in HTML, CSS.
- Experience in the design of RESTful APIs
- Understanding and/or experience with server side technologies will be considered a strong plus
- Understanding of the Agile Software Development methodology;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Good Team spirit and able to work in an international and multi-cultural environment;
As an employee you receive the opportunity to work in a multi-disciplinary and international environment.
Next to a stable, growing employer we offer you an attractive salary combined with various extra advantages;
- Because work is part of life, we try to create a pleasant environment where you can focus yourself on your projects, but also have fun with colleagues.
- At Trasys Greece, part of NRB Group, you learn every day because you are motivated to share your knowledge with other specialists and to acquire new skills from your colleagues.
- More detailed information may be obtained at the time of your interview.
Freelancers are also welcome for this vacancy.