Senior Java Developer/ Junior Architect
Mission and tasks
This position is for a large project implementing wide requirements and business processes in the scientific and regulation area.
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field;
- 7 years of professional experience as a Java Developer after the completion of studies;
- 1-2 years of professional experience as an Architect are considered as a great asset;
- Experience in the development of web applications in either one or both the Spring and Java EE ecosystems;
- Solid experience in:
- Web app development with a MVC framework like JSF, Spring MVC or similar;
- Relational database management systems, object relational mapping frameworks (JPA) and SQL;
- SOAP or REST web services and XML or JSON processing;
- EJBs or equivalent Spring stack components, transactional services and dependency injection (Spring or CDI).
- Experienced or familiar with GWT is significant;
- Familiar with messaging systems (e.g. JMS) and/or business process management systems (e.g. Activiti);
- At least limited exposure to/understanding of NoSQL databases;
- Familiarization with build systems (Maven, Gradle, etc.), continuous integration setups (e.g. Jenkins), and static code analysis and quality tools (e.g. SonarQube);
- Understanding of the Agile Software Development methodology;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Good team spirit and able to work in an international and multi-cultural environment.